Our new take on the tailored trouser Hartley Pleated Check Cotton Pant in Navy. Japan made of light-weight cotton, subtle double pleats at front that enhance the relaxed tapered silhouette. Meant to be worn slightly cropped with or without socks
The unique high-quality cotton fabric has a distinctive check pattern sourced from a traditional kimono factory in Japan and has a dry, ultra comfortable feel.
The check is created using a very old dying and weaving technique called kasuri, where the yarns are tightly wrapped and twisted before being colored to create a desired and unique pattern, the yarns are also preshrunk before the weaving process. Thus, you get this unique broken-check effect that is not found in commercial weaving techniques.
Coordinate with our Hartley Check Blazer to create a new-take on the suit.
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit, tapered leg opening, 32 inseam. Take your normal waist size (inches)
- Model wears a size 32 inch Waist
- Model's measures: Height 6'2" / 188cm, Chest 38 inches / 96cm, Waist 31inches / 79cm
- Navy Cotton Kasuri Check
- Button fly closure, side slant pockets, back right welt pocket
- Tapered leg, clean hem finish
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash - fabric yarns are preshrunk so will stay true to original size after-washing.
- Made in Japan