Timeless design, impeccable fit and distinctive details make our Hartley Pinstriped Cotton Blazer a must have spring/summer jacket. This Japan made piece is partially lined at the shoulders, sleeves, back neck and sides allowing for an unstructured silhouette. The regular fit blazer has a relaxed yet polished look that can take you from the boardroom to the beach.
The unique high-quality cotton navy fabric with distinctive indigo pinstripe pattern is sourced from a traditional kimono factory in Japan and has a dry, lightweight ultra comfortable feel.
The indigo pinstripe pattern is created using a sashiko weaving technique - literally means "liitle stabs" - form of stitching that creates a subtle textured pattern effect similar to a dobby, yet makes the fabric stronger than traditional flat surface fabrics, while still allowing the fabric to be light and airy. Thus, you get this unique pinstripe stitch effect that is not found in commercial weaving techniques.
Coordinates great with our Montauk Drawstring Solid Pant sold separately.
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit. Take your normal size
- Model wears a size 38 chest
- Model's measures: Height 6'2" / 188cm, Chest 38 / 96cm, Waist 31 / 79cm
- Cotton sashiko stitch pinstripe
- Two button single breast
- Internal jacket pocket
- Slightly padded shoulders, notch lapel, solid navy contrast fabric under collar, chest welt pocket and side welt pockets with flap, functioning button-cuffs, back side vents, partially lined
- 100% cotton
- Dry Clean
- Made in Japan