Timeless design, impeccable fit and distinctive details make our Hartley Check Cotton Blazer a must have spring/summer jacket. This Japan made piece is partially lined at the shoulders, sleeves, back neck and sides allowing for an unstructured silhouette. The regular fit blazer has a relaxed yet polished look that can take you from the boardroom to the beach.
Coordinate with the Hartley Pleated Check Cotton Pant in Navy to create a new-take on the suit.
The unique high-quality cotton navy fabric with distinctive check pattern is sourced from a traditional kimono factory in Japan and has a dry, lightweight ultra comfortable feel.
The check is created using a very old dying and weaving technique called kasuri, where the yarns are tightly wrapped and twisted before being colored to create a desired and unique pattern, the yarns are also preshrunk before the weaving process. Thus, you get this unique broken-check effect that is not found in commercial weaving techniques.
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit. Take your normal size
- Model wears a size 38 Chest
- Model's measures: Height 6'2" / 188cm, Chest 38 / 96cm, Waist 31 / 79cm
- Midnight Navy Cotton Kasuri Check
- Two button single breast
- Internal jacket pocket
- Slightly padded shoulders, notch lapel, solid navy contrast fabric under collar, chest welt pocket and side welt pockets with flap, functioning button-cuffs, back side vents, partially lined
- 100% cotton
- Dry Clean
- Made in Japan