Our signature Montauk Pant in solid navy is a modern take on the classic Japanese worker pant; sourced from a traditional kimono factory in Japan and has a dry, lightweight ultra comfortable feel.
The fabric is created using a sashiko weaving technique - literally means "liitle stabs" - form of stitching that creates a subtle texture effect similar to a dobby, yet makes the fabric stronger than traditional flat surface fabrics, while still allowing the fabric to be light and airy.
This is a great casual pant for lounging at home, hanging at the beach or out to dinner.
Made in the Japan of premium cotton Japanese heritage fabric.
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit, slim leg, 32 inseam. Take your normal size
- Model wears a size Medium
- Model's measures: Height 6'2" / 188cm, Chest 38 / 96cm, Waist 31 / 79cm
DETAILS & CARE
- Navy lightly-textured cotton dobby fabric, also available Indigo Cotton Kasuri Stripe
- Drawstring elastic waist with flat cord, side slant pockets, back right pocket
- Double needle stitching on inside leg, tapered leg, clean hem finish
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan