Our signature Montauk Stripe Pant is a modern take on the classic Japanese worker pant. The unique high-quality cotton navy fabric with indigo colored stripes is sourced from a traditional kimono factory in Japan and has a dry, lightweight ultra comfortable feel.
The stripe is created using a very old dying and weaving technique called kasuri, where the stripe yarns are tightly wrapped and twisted before being colored to create a desired and unique pattern, the yarns are also preshrunk before the weaving process. Thus, you get this irregular stripe effect that is not found in commercial weaving techniques.
This is a great casual pant for lounging at home, hanging at the beach or out to dinner.
Made in the Japan of premium Japanese heritage cotton fabric.
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit, tapered leg, 32 inseam. Take your normal size
- Model wears a size Medium
- Model's measures: Height 6'2" / 188cm, Chest 38 / 96cm, Waist 31 / 79cm
- Indigo Cotton Kasuri Stripe, also available in solid Navy lightly-textured cotton dobby fabric.
- Drawstring elastic waist with flat cord, side slant pockets, back right pocket
- Double needle stitching on inside leg, tapered leg, clean hem finish
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan